Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Mungadai Thanksgiving...


Growing up as a kid and even now, I have always found Thanksgiving to be one of my favorite holidays. If Top was writing this humble exploit of the blog he would tell you it is because I love to eat. You would hear him in the background yelling “Hey Buddha, stop eating cupcake”. Thanks for building my self-esteem Top…

I find Thanksgiving to be a time to reflect on what we have and a time of fellowship with family and friends. Though we are away from home, and we miss you all, we were able to sit down as a team and enjoy the festivities of the holiday over a pretty good meal. Please know, each and every one of you are in our thoughts and prayers. From the Mungadai Team, we wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment