Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gross violation of Man Laws

Some may take offense to this, but it’s a topic that has irked me for some time now and the opportunity has presented itself for me to vent. Yeah, me getting wound up about something, I know. This morning while enjoying my second pot of coffee and my umpteenth morning cigarette I saw a “guy” walking across the parking lot with his index finger and thumb daintily pinching the little yarn loop that’s connected to a pink shower scrunchy.
I talked to Shellbird about this (for the record she advised against going forth with this) and she said, “It exfoliates the skin” where in turn I replied, “my point exactly!” When did this become important? Do you also have a batch of scented candles to go along with it? If exfoliation is a concern of yours and you have in your possession a “shower scrunchy” or “puff”, as I’m told they are also called, ask yourself this. If they were meant for men to use would they be called that? If you need to get the dirt off go ahead and get yourself a hard bristled brush and leave the female bath products alone.
Dirt isn’t brave enough to get on Chuck Norris, but if it were, he would take it off with a belt sander.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the pink shower puff reminded him of his woman back home! I am quite sure some of you have items other there to remind you of your loved ones at home. The pink puff represents his hardcore dedication to her. Don't let the index finger and thumb grip fool you. It could also be the "I can't believe i'm doing this for her" hold. Like the one you guys do when asked to hold the dreaded purse! Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete