Friday, May 1, 2009

All things Mungadai



A couple days ago I received two very large boxes in the mail from my sister-in-laws friend Kim. She and her church group sent us a very nice gift box in the past but I didn't expect this! She made, by hand, 12 very cool United States Army blankets with Mungadai embroidered on the back. I barely have the skills to make a sandwich and she was able to make these amazing blankets! Although I am now presented with a problem, 11 of us and 12 blankets, 1 extra. Maybe we'll have a "last man standing" competition with our interpreters. From all the Mungadai, Thank you Kim!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys liked the blankets. It was the least I could do for all that you guys are doing. Please know they were made with lots of prayers for safety and a quick return home. I will be glad to make some more for some other guys, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete